How the Giving Circle Works
- Each member makes an annual gift of $500, $1,000 or more to create a large grant pool. (Gifts of $1,000 also qualify you for membership in the President's Circle.) Gifts received after May 1 qualify for membership the following year. Those 1-4 years since graduation can join for $250.
- In November, requests for proposals are sent to OSU community.
- Volunteer members review proposals in February-March.
- In April, all members vote on grant awards.
- The following autumn, Giving Circle members gather to celebrate grants with the recipients.